Sunday, January 22, 2006

Intra Multi-blog Sequence Note

So I'm starting to get ready for my new band this semester. It's called DISCOVERY, and all I can say right now is that it's gonna be very awesome, and there will be lots of synths, and hopefully lots of sick synth solos. I've been looking back to the 80's for inspiration, and I've gotten really into Steve Winwood. Now this might be old news to some of you, but I got to talking with a friend, Shelley, who told me that Winwood got a couple really awesome vocalists to sing harmonies on the album "Back in the High Life". James Taylor is singing harmonies at the end of the titular track, and Chaka Khan wails out some back up vocals in "Higher Love".

1 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

Discovery sounds fantastic! I need more!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home