Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy T-giving

Happy t-giving...

A few things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:

I have a few new links on the list; Check them out!

-You can hear a short edit of the song I've been working on in Newhouse Studio 3 on Lance Berzerk's myspace page. Its called 'what did i do (edit)'. In the next week or so, I hope to put up a rough cut of the new version. THEY'RE MIXING IT IN 5.1!!!!

-Some awesome hip-hop: L'homme Run.

-And and awesome Ep, that I was lucky enough to work on this summer with Andrei Padlowski.

Also, the raw footage of Vampire Weekend, a movie that I made with a bunch of dudes, has been recovered. Its about a dude who's dad gets killed by vampires and tells his son to avenge his death, by killing "AS MANY OF THEM AS... POSSIBLE!" Walcott, the son and main character battles one vampire ON THE B-BALL COURT! Editing has begun by Ezra, and there are some MUST-SEE stills up on his blog, internet vibes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home