Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dark...Dark in the Daytime

Last weekend I went on a trip back to the windmills with my friend Desira... It was pouring, as it has been this entire week, but we had thrown on some non-dress-uppy clothes, and we spent most of the time lying on the wet grass. I looked up at the giant windmills and imagined that at the zenith of the blades' slice, was a basketball hoop...

It was dark in the sky, and really, really green on the earth.
'If we were on the moon, we could probably dunk that high.' I'm sure Desira would have agreed if I had said it outloud.

The rest of the week I kept thinking about how many space-men could fit on a t-shirt. Horozontally, and vertically.

Last week I finished this shirt...


There's 12 on this one.
3 rows of 4
4 columns of 3

but I think I can fit more.

Imagine a stack of space-men high enough to reach the top of a windmill.

2 Comments:

Blogger dezi said...

yes i would agree

9:47 AM  
Blogger dezi said...

p.s. i really like that shirt.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home